Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Quick Little Note

Hey guys! I just wanted to make a post now so I can explain if there won't be a post next month. I've been kind of down in the dumps lately. And by lately, I mean for the past month. I know this is really dumb of me to post about it via the internet where everyone I talk about can see (and they do) but I just need a break.
From life.
From people.
From everything
 Memories used to hold on tightly to me so I'd be able to live off of the good I used to have; but those memories have seemed to vanish and I'm left with the reality of everything.
I became to obsessed with fixing myself, I ruined everything else.
All I've ever known walked away from me, or I pushed it out and it stopped holding on so hard.
I destroyed the person I thought I was and thought I was someone new.
I'm just lost.
And I don't think I'm going to get out of this maze so easily.
This isn't going to magically get cured by a blog post, unlike everything else.
I don't put everything on here for the mere fact that people I know do read this blog often and can't share everything because the little you know is considered waaaayyyyy oversharing.
So if you don't get an update next month or for a little bit, its because I'm just going through some stuff that I need to figure out on my own.
Maybe I'll update later in the month to make up for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment